MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
How does it work?
To achieve full success, it’s recommended that you take the exam after a week or within a maximum of 30 days from the completion/end date of the classroom training. You have 3 attempts to clear the PMP exam in a year from the day of your application accepted by PMI. We are confident to guarantee your success in the PMP Exam or we will refund the complete amount to you.
1. 4 Day PMP® Boot camp comes with a 100% Money-back Guarantee. In case you do not clear the PMP® exam, then we pay for your re-examination.
2. To ensure 100% Success or Money back, the participant needs to take the PMP® exam within 30 days from the completion/end date of the classroom training.
3. If the participant does not clear the PMP® exam in the 1st attempt; you get the reimbursement for your PMP® re-examination fee. Participant needs to take the re-exam within 30 days from the result date of the 1st attempt.
4. If the participant does not clear the PMP® exam in the 2nd attempt; you get the reimbursement for your PMP® re-examination fees. Participant needs to take the re-exam within 30 days from the result date of the 2nd attempt.
5. If the participant does not clear the PMP® exam in the 3rd attempt as well (maximum number of attempts permissible by PMI in a year); the participant will get a refund of the balance of their enrolment fee paid at the time of enrolling for the PMP® Boot Camp.
6. The participant needs to provide his/her PMP® exam scoreboards in order to get the reimbursement of the course fee.
7. The participant is required to pay the PMP® re-examination fees directly to PMI. We will be reimbursing the fees subsequently.
PMP® Exam Attempts - Maximum 3 in a year
|1st||30 Days from course completion date||Not Cleared||$275 Re-Exam Fees|
|2nd||30 Days from the result date of 1st Attempt||Not Cleared||$275 Re-Exam Fees|
|3rd||30 Days from the result date of 2nd Attempt||Not Cleared||Refund balance of enrollment fees|
Money-back Guarantee: Reimbursement Process
1. Participants are required to send via e-mail the individual scanned copies of their PMP® scorecards of each attempt to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the PMP® Boot Camp location and date.
2. We will reimburse the amount payable within 30 days on receiving of all the documents from you.
3. The mode of reimbursement will be the same as the mode of payment used by the participant during the time of enrolling for the workshop. For example: If a participant has paid through PayPal, we will reimburse through PayPal only.
Money-Back Guarantee is not valid.
1. If Participants not taking the PMP® examination within 30 days from the completion/end date of the classroom training.
2. If Participants not taking the re-exam within 30 days from the result date of the previous attempt.
3. If Participants not maintaining 100% attendance during the 4 days of PMP® classroom training.
4. Failed to score at least 80% in online PMP® simulation tests at learnersink.com
5. If Participants not following the trainer’s instructions and not completing the exercises given in the 4-day PMP® Boot Camp.
6. If Participants not submitting the required documents to Learners Ink.
7. The re-examination fee amount will be reimbursed towards the 2nd and 3rd examination attempt based on the PMI membership re-examination fee structure. The PMP examination fee will not be reimbursed.