CAPM Certification Training
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is a credential from Project Management Institute (PMI). It is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
This credential is essential for entry-level project managers. Individuals who carry the CAPM designation after their name enjoy a high level of credibility from PMP® credential holders, project managers, employers and peers.
Who can do CAPM Certification Training
- Entry-level project managers
- Project team members
- Project managers that have been inactive from project management for an extended period of time or who do not otherwise meet the requirements for the Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- 23 Contact Hours Certificate
- Case Studies, Chapter Quizzes, Simulation Exams
- Exam Tips and Techniques to clear Certification
- Training provided by our highly 20+ years experience qualified trainer
- 24/7 support via email, online chat, telephone
- 100% Money Back Guarantee*
Course Outline & FAQ's
- 1: What is the CAPM®?
- 2: What is the best way to prepare for the CAPM?
- 3: Will a CAPM help me get a job?
- 4: How many hours of study time are necessary to pass the exam?
- 5: What is the cost of the CAPM exam?
- 6: What if I need to retake the CAPM Certification Preparation class?
- 7: What is the cost to retake the exam?