About Learners Ink
Learners Ink provides instructor-led and classroom training courses for PMP, CAPM, Six Sigma Green Belt, Six Sigma Black Belt, ITIL Foundation, PMI-ACP and PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner using this website. Our courses are designed to help project managers in professional certification exam preparation.
Information collected by Learners Ink
1. You have total control on the privacy of your information
2. Your information will never be sold, exchanged or disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes
3. You can decide whether you want to opt-in to receive offers from us
4. You can browse our website without registration. We may collect and store the information that you voluntarily disclose to us, in order to access our free tests and discussion forum. We do not share your personal information with any third party. We do not collect information about our visitors from email databases, private/ public organization or bodies.
5. We may use your information to contact you via email or telephone, typically to get feedback, to inform you about new products or provide support on your issues, If you do not want us to contact you via email, you can unsubscribe at any time with one click.
6. When you purchase our online products or register for instructor-led and classroom training, you need to make the payment online, thus you will be required to share your personal information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, credit card number, expiration, and CVV number, with us. During this program, we store your contact information in our registration and order-entry systems. Your credit card information is never stored in our system as it is processed by our payment gateway which uses Secure Encryption Technology (SSL). Our payment processing partners are CCAvenue and PayPal.
Course content for all the study programs both online and blended programs, is provided for the purpose of education and guidance only. The course content is regularly reviewed and is subject to change. Learners Ink reserves the right to modify training content without notice.
You can electronically copy or take print of the website pages, if it is being used for personal use only. Learners Ink holds the copyright to all the material on this website, unless otherwise indicated. A written permission of the copyright holder must be obtained for any use of this material other than for purposes permitted by law.
Personal Information Policy Image and Video Capture
Any images captured during events organized and hosted by Learners Ink should not be misused. That includes pictures of Learners Ink staff and training participants. If you enroll in a Learners Ink course your picture may also be featured in photos or videos of the Learners Ink classes.
Sharing your personal information
If you have purchased a Learners Ink course, we may ask you for testimonials and if you authorize us, we will display your testimonial on our website, photos and videos or in our social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube. You should be aware that your publicly identifiable information could be used to send you promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for any personal information that you have chosen to display. If you don't want us to feature your pictures/testimonials on our website or on our social media channels, you can write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information Corrections
You can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please send us a mail to email@example.com
Deleting Personal Information
If you would like to delete your account, please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org