PMI PBA Certification Training
Business Analysis has become an important component of Project Management. One of the top three causes of project failure is inaccurate gathering of project requirements. Therefore, performing this function properly is of critical value for project managers. Business analysis, when performed in a planned manner, reduces overall cost for the project. PMI-PBA training will help managers by actively performing the process of gathering and elicitation of requirements. Business analysts can help the project come to a definite understanding of what is needed from the solution to be successful. Audience: Project managers or program managers who manage requirements in a project can benefit from this PMI-PBA course greatly.
Who can do PMI PBA Certification Training
Anyone working with project teams and manage requirements or product development||
Project Manager or program Manager performing business analysis
- Project managers
- Asst Project managers
- Project coordinators
- Project leaders
- Senior project managers
- Team leaders
- Product / Program Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Project team members seeking the PMP certification.
- PMO team members
- Senior Executives
- Project Coordinator
Course Outline & FAQ's
- 1: What is business analysis?
- 2: When Will I Receive The PMI Professional In Business Analysis Certificate?
- 3: What Is The Rate Of Passing For PMI PBA Training Offered By Learners Ink?
- 4: Will this training help me to get a better job with a high salary package?
- 5: What will I learn in the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) Training?
- 6: Can you customise training material according to our company requirements?