PMI-ACP Certification Training
Agile is a philosophy that uses organizational models based on people, collaboration and shared values. Agile uses rolling wave planning; iterative and incremental delivery; rapid and flexible response to change; and open communication between teams, stakeholders, and customers. There are many approaches to agile that adhere to these tenets, such as Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Lean, Kanban and Test-driven Development (TDD). Although agile principles have their roots in the software and IT industries, agile adoption is growing and expanding in a wide range of industries, including health care, marketing and manufacturing.
Who can do PMI-ACP Certification Training
Teams involved in project management, product management, system and solution design architect or
- Agile Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Scrum Team Members
- Project Sponsors
- Project Planners
- Quality Testing and Quality Assurance members
- Agile Developers / Programmers
- Project Controller
- Earn 21 PDUs
- 3 days Training delivered by Certified experts
- 99.9% first-time pass rate
- Industry based case studies
- 20+ years of industry experienced trainer
- 100% Money Back Guarantee*
Course Outline & FAQ's
- 1: Is there any Minimum Criteria for the PMI-ACP Examination??
- 2: Do I get any exemption in the Minimum Eligibility Criteria ,if I already have PMP or PgMP Certification??
- 3: How do I schedule PMI-ACP certification exam appointment??
- 4: What is the exam like??
- 5: What happens if my eligibility expires and I have not taken the exam??