PMP Certification Training
Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP)® has shaped thousands of professionals globally and is a workforce skill in high demand. PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, PMP® certification demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. If you are looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you.
Who can do PMP Certification Training
Any body who would love to grab project management concepts and targeting for global certification and recognition can attend the PMP training.
- Project managers
- Asst Project managers
- Project coordinators
- Project leaders
- Senior project managers
- Team leaders
- Product / Program Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Project team members seeking the PMP certification.
- PMO team members
- Senior Executives
- Project Coordinator
- 35 Contact Hours Certificate
- 100% Pass Guarantee*
- 99.6% Pass Rate
- PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition
- Get 1200+ PMP® Mock Exams and Mock Projects
- Industry based case studies
- Exam Tips and Techniques to clear Certification
- PMI-Certified PMP Expert Instructors
- 24/7 Support via Email, Online Chat, Telephone
Course Outline & FAQ's
- 1: What are the educational prerequisites must have to be eligible for PMP Exam?
- 2: What is the format of the PMP exam?
- 3: What score is required to pass the PMP Exam?
- 4: How much does it cost to take exam?
- 5: How do i apply for the PMP Exam?
- 6: What is application audit?
- 7: What are the benefits of becoming PMP certified to an individual?