Team Kanban Practitioner® - TKP
The Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) course gives you the knowledge and tools to boost your Agile team performance and provides the foundations to be an effective Kanban practitioner.
This 1-day course guides you in the foundations of the Kanban Method® and serves as a fast-starting point to an alternative path to Real Agility™. This course is designed for you if you are facilitating teams doing projects, operations, development, support, or research. You will learn how to organize your work, improve transparency, identify bottlenecks, visualize workflow, improve communication, and enhance team collaboration.
Learn core concepts of the Kanban Method with a progressive learning approach including a highly interactive simulation and focused collaborative hands-on exercises. Achieve the Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) designation with Kanban University by successfully completing this course.
Who can do Team Kanban Practitioner® - TKP
- Team Leads
- Project Managers
- HR Managers
- Functional Managers
- Executive Assistants
- Quality Leads
- Participate in the FeatureBan simulation for immersive learning
- Build a real-world Kanban board with guidance from our trainer
- 8 PDUs | 8 SEUs
- Team Kanban Practitioner® (TKP) certificate
- Profile listing on the KU (Kanban University) alumni page
- Registered Education Provider with KU
- Taught by Accredited Kanban Trainers only