Kanban System Improvement® – KSI (KMP II)
The Kanban System Improvement course gives you the knowledge and tools to optimize services for flow and performance and be an effective Kanban professional.
This 2-day course is the second of two courses towards the coveted Kanban Management Professional® (KMP) credential.
By completing both Kanban System Design® (KMP I) and Kanban Systems Improvement ® (KMP II), participants will achieve the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) designation with Kanban University®.
Who can do Kanban System Improvement® – KSI (KMP II)
- First and Second Line Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Experienced Individual Contributors and Technical Experts
- Scrum Masters
- Business Unit Leaders
- C-level Executives and,
- Their Improvement Coaches and Consultants
- Earn 16 PDUs | 16 SEUs
- Obtain your Kanban University® KSI certificate
- Completion of this and the KSD class will earn you the Kanban University® KMP credential
- Get a profile listing on the Kanban University® alumni page
- Taught by and overseen by Accredited Kanban Trainers (AKT's)