ITIL® V4 Foundation Certification Training
The purpose of ITIL 4 is to provide organizations with comprehensive guidance for the management of information technology in the modern service economy. The ITIL 4 framework is built on established ITSM practices and expands itself to the wider context of customer experience, value streams and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps. It provides an end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services and how technology and IT teams play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
The ITIL 4 framework provides a practical and flexible basis to support organizations on their journey to the new world of digital transformation and to help them addressing new service management challenges. It is designed to ensure a flexible, coordinated and integrated system for the effective governance and management of IT-enabled services.
Who can do ITIL® V4 Foundation Certification Training
ITIL 4 Foundation is suitable for individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization. The certification also applies to IT professionals who work within an organization that has adopted ITIL and so need to be aware of and contribute to the overall service improvement programme.
- IT professionals
- Project managers
- Professionals working in other areas of IT like digital, product, development and service
- Students and individuals with interest in IT Services Management
- ITIL certified professionals who want to transition to the new version V4
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- Courseware Approved by PEOPLECERT
- Course Completion Certificate
- Course fee includes Foundation exam fee
- 2 sample papers to practice for the certification exam
- 100% Money Back Guarantee*
- Tips and Techniques to Clear ITIL® certification
- 24/7 support via email, online chat, telephone.